A company's ability to remain competitive is given mainly by retaining and promoting its best employees. Mentoring is essential for making this happen. During a Mentoring process, an individual offers professional experience and support to a less experienced colleague, with the purpose of shaping a seemingly promising career. This results in a mutually beneficial professional relationship between both of them throughout time.
Research has shown that Mentoring leads to higher work satisfaction, professional progress, work success and personal development. In addition, mentor employees are less likely to leave the organization. In turn, Mentoring plays an important role for younger employees to familiarize with the organizational culture, accelerate their integration in the organization, and increase their individual effectiveness.
The objective of this program is to provide the tools so that mentors strengthen and accompany mentees during their growth through a development and career plan that strengthens their knowledge and develops their competencies and skills, preparing them to cover the organization’s current and future talent needs.
This program is addressed to:
This program is recommended for everyone within an organization that wants to acquire tools to develop the potential of others, based on the transfer of knowledge and learning through experience.
What we do
Through a practical and experiential approach, we help participants to:
- Acquire tools to guide, stimulate, challenge and encourage mentees to reach their highest potential on both personal and professional levels.
- Incorporate skills to help mentees develop specific objectives and competencies, and tackle matters such as work-life balance, self-confidence, self-perception, and how their personal life impacts their professional life.
- Build a trust environment where mentees can share real topics that affect their professional and personal effectiveness.
- Learn to develop others, not only for the current job, but also for future ones.
How we do it
- 1 group of up to 20 participants
- 8-hour workshop (1 work day)
“One can choose to go back toward safety or forward toward growth. Growth must be chosen again and again; fear must be overcome again and again.”