The client is faced with a generational change and a potential leadership change in the short and medium term. At the same time, it seeks to improve customer service based on enhanced training of its employees. In addition, the client presents a history of accelerated growth and consecutive success year after year in all their KPIs and their challenge is to maintain and improve this growth while revitalizing its superior purpose.
- Mexican subsidiary of a US retailer of products for home improvement and construction materials.
- 115 stores in 32 entities in Mexico
- More than 15,000 employees
- Accumulated investment of 30,000 million mexican pesos
- Annual sales of more than 80,000 million USD
- Presence in the US, Mexico, Canada and China
A master document was developed that represents, combines, integrates and transcends what is valued in the organization with what is really valued by its people, in complete alignment with its superior purpose. This document was included as part of its philosophy and has been communicated and transmitted to the entire organization.